Submittable Forms

Payment of $25 per replacement diploma is required at the time of replacement request.

If you are changing your name, please review the list of acceptable forms of documentation.

See Preferred First Name Policy to record a preferred first name. (Preferred First Name form)

**Students who were previously enrolled and want to return to LHU for the Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) major must complete the Nursing Application form.  Please do not submit the Resume Studies form or the Change of Major/Declare Academic Minor form at this time.**

Use this form to let LHU know that you are transferring, withdrawing, cancelling, or not returning to LHU.

Please read information at this page to obtain your enrollment certification/verification immediately.