This section contains information for individuals who are returning after a period of absence, submitted a Walk-In Registration Form, submitted a Dual Enrollment Application (High School Student Registration) or taking LHU classes through Course Sharing with another university.  Please see the boxes below for additional information specific to those who are returning to LHU (Returning After a Period of Absence?) or to those who are attending as a Walk-in / Dual Enrollment student (Submitted a Walk-in Form or Dual Enrollment Application) or are attending through Course Sharing with another university.


LHU Email Access
University business email is to be sent and received at your assigned LHU email address.  All students are assigned an email address and a temporary password.  Your username/account is everything before ‘’ in your email address.  The email address was provided in the message sent to your personal email account.


Web Access to Student Information (biographical information, academic record, class schedule, registration, grades etc.)
Access myHaven from the LHU home page (  To log on to myHaven, use the same username (without the “”) and password as your LHU email account. 

Information on how to access your LHU email, your account password, and LHU student technology can be found on the IT document located hereStudent Password and Computer Help-IT Dept.pdf.  For additional assistance, contact the Information Technology Helpdesk at 570-484-2286 or


Student Photo ID Cards (LHU ID card)
ID cards are obtained in the Parson’s Union Building. 

The ID Office is open for any student Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm, and is located inside the University Store.  Students will need a valid photo ID to get their LHU ID.  No appointment necessary.


LHU Parking Permit
Parking permits are obtained from Public Safety, which is located in the Glennon Building. Information on how to obtain a parking permit, the various parking areas available, and the cost of student permits, please visit:


LHU Campus Map
To view a map of campus, visit:  If you click on the names of the different locations below the map, information on that specific location can be viewed.


Online Learning Platform
Web-based courses use LHU’s Brightspace by D2L platform, as do many face-to-face courses.  To log in to D2L, go to   D2L uses the same username and password for myHaven and LHU email.  You will need to contact the LHU IT Helpdesk (570-484-2286 or for password resets.  You may first try resetting your LHU account online by going to Reset Password on the Information Technology website.    Your course registrations are updated on D2L each night at 1 a.m.  If you do not see your current schedule when you log in to D2L, please wait until after the system updates at 1 a.m.  For any questions regarding how your course will utilize D2L, please contact your professor.


University Store
The University Store is located on the Lower Level of the Parsons Union Building (PUB).  You can purchase your course materials, class supplies, LHU apparel, and more.  Visit their website for more information:


Financial Aid
Contact the Financial Aid Office to determine eligibility for financial aid as a walk-in/non-matriculated student.
Students who have been approved to return to LHU after a period of absence are not guaranteed financial aid.  Students must meet financial aid eligibility requirements.  


Mathematics Placement Assessment (undergraduate students only)
If you are not planning to be registered for a math course or another course for which math is a prerequisite, you do not have to complete the Mathematics Placement Assessment.
Mathematics Placement Assessment information can be found at  Use the contact information on this site if you have any questions or concerns.


Majors and Minors (
Courses and field experiences may be used as preparation for licensed/certified professions (teaching, nursing, counseling, Physician Assistants), which are state regulated. Lock Haven University programs provide for Pennsylvania licensure/certification requirements but do not assure compatibility with out-of-state licensure/certification requirements.   


CONTACT INFORMATION ~ 8:00-4:00, Monday through Friday

Registrar’s Office


Financial Aid Office


Student Accounts Office


Student Housing and Meal Plans


Information Technology (IT)


Public Safety




Read these instructions carefully as you will register for your own courses:

Students should contact their faculty advisor or major department chairperson for appropriate program advice.  Students who decide to schedule without the input of the faculty advisor or major chair do so at their own risk.  Your assigned faculty advisor can be found on the Student tab of myHaven, under the 'Assigned Advisor and Major' section.  

Registration is done online using myHaven; registration information is found on myHaven > Registrar tab


  1. Log into myHaven.
  2. Choose the ‘Student’ tab then ‘Course Schedule and Registration’. 
  3. Choose the Add/Drop Courses link. Make sure you select the correct term (i.e. SP 2020, FA 2020).  Your registration time will be displayed.
  4. To schedule classes, choose either Add by Course Code or Course Search.  You may also use the 'More Search Options' link to access the full schedule of course offerings.  (To drop a course you have added, select the drop box next to the specific class and click the "Drop Selected Courses" box.)

Registration is not permitted for students with past due accounts.  Contact Student Accounts for details about a past-due account. 


*Reminder: Students are not to attend classes until officially registered.*


Contact the Housing Office directly at 570-484-2317 to request on-campus housing.  Assignment will be made after new freshmen and transfer students, which may result in a temporary housing assignment.


Students who interrupt their education for any length of time are subject to the requirements in place at the time of their return, including all academic policies and program requirements.  The current University catalog is online.

Students returning after suspension or dismissal (even if return under amnesty) are “on probation.”   Probationary students will be required to work with the Academic Improvement Coordinator; information will be provided at the appropriate time.  If academic amnesty has been requested and approved, it will be reflected on the unofficial transcript on myHaven.

Students returning for a second bachelor’s degree must meet the requirements of the second degree, including an additional 30 credits beyond the credits earned for the first degree.

For Walk-In Students and students taking courses via Course Sharing with another university, the Registrar's Office has scheduled you into course(s). 

To view your schedule:

  1. Log into myHaven.
  2. Choose the ‘Student’ tab then ‘Course Schedule and Registration'. 
  3. Your schedule should display under the 'Course Schedules' section; if not, you may need to choose the Add/Drop Courses link and select the correct term (i.e. SP 2022, FA 2022) to see your schedule.    


For High School Students, the Center for Career and Professional Development has scheduled you into course(s).  

To view your schedule:

  1. Log into myHaven.
  2. Choose the ‘Student’ tab then ‘Course Schedule and Registration’. 
  3. Your schedule should display under the 'Course Schedules' section; if not, you may need to choose the Add/Drop Courses link and select the correct term (i.e. SP 2022, FA 2022) to see your schedule.    

To make schedule changes:

Students still attending high school but enrolled at LHU may not make schedule changes.  If a schedule change is necessary, you must first contact your high school guidance counselor/principal with the change.  The school official will work with the Center for Career and Professional Development to make the requested change.



Interested in earning your degree from LHU?
If you are planning to enroll and receive a degree from LHU, contact the Admissions Office.

*Reminder: Students are not to attend classes until officially registered.*