- Grades are not mailed. Students log on to their myHaven account to access grades.
- If you are placed on academic warning, probation, suspension, or dismissal at the close of the semester, your letter is mailed to your home address on record.
- If you receive an incomplete grade and do not know why this grade has been recorded, please contact the instructor.
REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2020
Registration for fall 2020 will begin on Monday, April 6th for graduate students and Wednesday, April 8th for undergraduate students.
REGISTERING FOR 18.0 SH OR MORE FOR FALL 2020
Students are limited to no more than 17.5 sh during the initial registration period. In late April, students will be able to add up to to 18.0 sh for the fall 2020 semester.
Students who want to take more than 18.0 sh (an overload) incur additional costs and must complete the Course Add form
(use the section labeled "Add credits beyond 18.0 semester hours").
NEW STUDENTS AND FALL 2020 SCHEDULES
- New fall 2020 freshmen and transfer students' schedules will be developed by the Registrar's Office.
- Schedule changes may occur; however, every effort will be made to keep changes to a minimum and done only if necessary.
- New freshmen students may not make schedule changes. New freshmen must contact their academic advisor or major department chairperson to discuss their schedule; the advisor or major department chairperson will make appropriate changes.
- If you purchase your textbooks prior to the start of the semester, please beware of the seller's return/refund policy in the event your schedule does change. We encourage you to purchase your textbooks from the LHU Bookstore.
ALL STUDENTS - VERIFY SCHEDULES
all course changes must be completeD during the drop/add period - (first week of classes) - 2019-2020
Fall Semester – Tuesday, September 3 (15 week semester courses); Wednesday, August 28 (1st half semester courses); Friday, October 18 (2nd half semester courses)
Spring Semester - Tuesday, January 28 (15 week semester courses); Thursday, January 23 (1st half semester courses); Friday, March 20 (2nd half semester courses)
Review your official class schedule through myHaven – Students can change their own schedule throughout the drop/add period.
- New freshmen will meet with their advisor to make schedule changes.
- D2L is not an official registration schedule. Students should not be enrolled in D2L courses unless they are verified in the myHaven class schedule. If this occurs, please contact the Registrar’s office immediately. You may not receive credit for your work.
Students are not permitted to “sit in” on a class without being registered, even if they are waiting for a seat to become available.
Students must be officially registered by the “last day to add” on the academic calendar.
- Students should verify their biographical and academic information annually. This may be done under the menu option on the left: Students-Verify Information