- Grades are not mailed. Students log on to their myHaven account to access grades.
- If you are placed on academic warning, probation, suspension, or dismissal at the close of the semester, your letter is mailed to your home address on record.
- If you receive an incomplete grade and do not know why this grade has been recorded, please contact the instructor.
- Students should verify their biographical and academic information annually. This may be done under the menu option on the left: Students-Verify Information
REGISTERING FOR 18.0 SH OR MORE DURING THE SEMESTER
Students are limited to no more than 18.0 credits a semester. Students who want to take more than 18.0 sh (an overload) incur additional costs and must complete the Course Add form (use the section labeled "Add credits beyond 18.0 semester hours").
IF YOU ARE A NEW STUDENT THIS SEMESTER:
- Your schedule will be developed by the Registrar's Office.
- Schedule changes may occur; however, every effort will be made to keep changes to a minimum and done only if necessary.
- New freshmen students may not make schedule changes. New freshmen must contact their academic advisor or major department chairperson to discuss their schedule; the advisor or major department chairperson will make appropriate changes.
- New transfer students are able to make schedule changes on their own; however, it is recommended to speak with your academic advisor or major department chairperson about the changes you wish to make.
- If you purchase your textbooks prior to the start of the semester, please beware of the seller's return/refund policy in the event your schedule does change. We encourage you to purchase your textbooks from the LHU Bookstore.
Reminder: review your official class schedule through myHaven before the semester begins – current students can change their own schedule throughout the drop/add period.
- New freshmen will meet with their advisor to make schedule changes.
- D2L is not an official registration schedule. Students should not be enrolled in D2L courses unless they are verified in the myHaven class schedule. If this occurs, please contact the Registrar’s office immediately. You may not receive credit for your work.
**Students are not permitted to “sit in” on a class without being registered, even if they are waiting for a seat to become available. Students must be officially registered by the “last day to add” on the academic calendar.