Skip To Content
Transfer Credit Approval Form

Students wishing to take courses at another regionally accredited college/university for transfer credit are to use this form to secure approval before enrollment.  

Transfer Course Equivalency Database

How will courses I take somewhere else transfer back to LHU? If a previous course evaluation has been done, it will be in this database.

Transfer Credit Appeal

Lock Haven University provides students with the opportunity to appeal how courses may have transferred (or were not evaluated for transfer entirely). If you feel your transfer credits have not been properly evaluated, please use the Transfer Credit Appeal Form. The department chairperson of the course will review the course description/syllabus and provide a recommendation to the Registrar's Office for a change in the course equivalency or indicate the original evaluation is accurate. You may continue to check your transfer course equivalencies on myHaven to view changes. If you do not see changes within a reasonable time, you may contact the Registrar's Office to determine if a change is pending.

Visiting Student applies only to a student from one PASSHE University taking courses from another PASSHE University.
Using the terms of a Visiting Student requires this form's completion prior to enrolling in the class at the other university.  Once a decision has been made, it cannot be changed.
PASSHE Universities:  
  • Bloomsburg, California, Cheyney, Clarion, East Stroudsburg, Edinborgo, IUP, Kutztown, Lock Haven, Mansfield, Millersville, Shippensburg, Slippery Rock, and West Chester

Visiting Student Policy

Visiting Student Application - Undergraduate

Visiting Student Application - Graduate

**LHU students must also complete the Transfer Credit Approval form and submit it with the Visiting Student form.**