Transfer Credit Appeal

Lock Haven University provides students with the opportunity to appeal how courses may have transferred (or were not evaluated for transfer entirely). If you feel your transfer credits have not been properly evaluated, please use the Transfer Credit Appeal Form. The department chairperson of the course will review the course description/syllabus and provide a recommendation to the Registrar's Office for a change in the course equivalency or indicate the original evaluation is accurate. You may continue to check your transfer course equivalencies on myHaven to view changes. If you do not see changes within a reasonable time, you may contact the Registrar's Office to determine if a change is pending.