No username or password is required to access the "Registrar" or "Parent" tabs.
For first time login access for new students and/or to change your password
- Go to www.lockhaven.edu in your browser
- Click on the INSIDE THE HAVEN link at the top of the page
- Under "EMAIL" column…Click on "Change Password"
- In the first white box (Username) put your entire LHU email address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your current password
- Create a New Password
- Re-enter your New Password
- Click Green Box (Change Password)
- It should state that your password was successfully changed.
- Retry logging into myHaven
Please feel free to stop by the IT Helpdesk (Robinson Hall 506) or call us at
570-484-2286 if you still have difficulties.
For regular login access, use the same username (without the "@lockhaven.edu") and password as your Lock Haven University E-mail account. Note: You should not have concurrent logins to myHaven with the same browser. This may produce error messages in some situations.
When you are finished working in myHaven it is a best practice to always close your myHaven session by clicking the " Logout " link in the drop down list provide by clicking on the outline of a head at the top of the page to the left of the magnifying glass.